As a freelance copywriter, I’ve crafted messaging for some of the world’s most celebrated fashion, beauty, travel and luxury lifestyle brands, creating experiences and conversions through the power of words.
For longtime client Neiman Marcus, I’ve written fashion editorials for “the book,” been responsible for sparking interest in $400 face creams in “the beauty book,” was once hired to write an entire holiday catalog (the Christmas Book), and have beckoned bargain hunters to shop online at Last Call via email marketing. Working as a freelance writer for NM, for nearly 10 years, was a dream come true.
Before, after, and along the way, I’ve also had the privilege of…
- Writing Enewsletters for Cantoni, a leading source for modern furniture and contemporary design
- Crafting product descriptions and digital marketing copy for a new ecommerce platform at Pier 1 Imports
- Creating powerful, succinct messaging—for print and digital ads—to enhance the brand identity of EARTHx
- Being a published writer in Paper City, The Dallas Morning News, and Cosmopolitan magazine
- Creating a philanthropic fashion brand from scratch, writing social media content and digital ad campaigns
- Co-writing a holiday jingle for Galleria Dallas
- Describing decadent chocolate, fast flashy cars, and fabulous-yet-affordable getaways for AAVacations
- Developing brand strategy for Idea Works Global to facilitate partnerships between heritage brands
- Ghostwriting a private personal memoir and committing to help others tell their story
- Blogging, sometimes for myself, sometimes for others
The best part about being a freelance writer for the past 25 years is that my job has never been boring. Whether I’m working on behalf of a global retailer or brand, or crafting greeting card copy for a small local business dedicated to pet rescue, I love helping clients enhance their brand identity and drive sales to meet their marketing objectives.
If you’d like to discuss how I can enhance your brand or help you write the story of your life or business, fill out the information on my Contact Page. I look forward to speaking with you!